Payments can be made in any one of several convenient ways:
- Salary deduction (facilitated by your employer)
- Online payments via our website
- Over-the-counter payments at any commercial bank or at our Branch offices (cash payments can only be made at our Branch Offices and not at our Service Centres)
- Cheque, credit or debit card at NHT Branch Offices and Service Centres
- Standing order (at your bank or credit union)
- Internet banking at Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), Sagicor Bank, JN Bank Limited, National Commercial Bank (NCB) and Bill Express.
- Telephone Banking outlets (using NCB Midas or Telescotia).