To qualify for an NHT Loan you must:
- Be currently contributing to the Trust.
- Have made at least 52 weekly contributions of which 13 must have been made in the last 26 weeks just before the date of your application. However, overseas voluntary contributors must have paid 104 weeks (2 years) of contributions, of which 52 weeks (1 year) must be paid in the period leading up to the date of application.
- Have paid up, with interest, any outstanding contributions due. Exceptions are Voluntary Contributors
- Be between the ages 18 and 65.
- Be earning an income which allows you to repay the loan.
Each loan has a different maximum amount or loan limit that can be accessed by a Contributor. For more information on the different loan limits, click here.
If you would like to confirm how much you would qualify to borrow, we can supply you with an eligibility letter, click here for more information.