Welcome to our Diaspora Connection Page. We have assembled a combination of support systems, policies, products and procedures geared towards addressing the needs of our Contributors living overseas. This section highlights and packages the different features and portions of information most relevant to the diaspora.
This Connection seeks to improve the way in which we inform you about how you can conveniently access our products and services outside of Jamaica. From our preliminary assessment, we believe that you may not be fully aware of all the benefits that we offer and we need to re-assess how you access our products/services, particularly in making your contribution and mortgage payments.
We would like to be the company of choice when you need assistance to own or improve your home in Jamaica, or to assist your relatives or friends to own or improve their homes "a yaad."
Already an NHT Contributor?
Not yet an NHT Contributor?
- Becoming a Contributor - If you live overseas and would like to contribute, you can do so as a Voluntary Contributor.
- Who is a Voluntary Contributor? - You must be of Jamaican descent to be registered as an overseas "Voluntary Contributor"
- What are the requirements for becoming a Voluntary Contributor?
- How are contributions payments made?
- Benefits of becoming a Voluntary Contributor
- Tax Compliance Certification
- Contributions Refunds
- Home/Title Loans for you and yours
Already an NHT Mortgagor?
- Monthly payments
- Making mortgage payments
- Non-payment / Late payments
- Lump sum / Early settlements
- Changes to monthly payments
Frequently Asked Questions for Voluntary Contributors Other Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us Please advise us of any changes in your contact information by filling out the form below and faxing or emailing it to us -
- Contact Information Update Form