Application intake closed.
The application intake period was November 12-16, 2021
Kindly upload all supporting documents in respect of any shortfall regarding the Ruthven Towers application by November 23, 2021.
Sign into NHT Online to submit Proof of Funds.
Ruthven Towers is a development of the National Housing Trust. An individual seeking to apply for an apartment at Ruthven Towers, must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be a current NHT contributor, whether in the capacity of an employed or self-employed individual
- Be between 18 and 70 years old
- Have made at least 52 weekly contributions of which 13 must have been made in the last 26 weeks, immediately before the date of application
- Be a non-homeowner
- Never accessed a loan from the NHT
- Spouse is a non-homeowner (for Option 1 – Priority Index Entitlement applicants only)
All qualified NHT contributors may apply. However, under Purchase Option 1 (PIE), preference will be given to applicants who live and/or work in Kingston, St. Andrew and St. Catherine.
When to Apply:
You may apply here online to purchase an apartment at Ruthven Towers November 12-16, 2021. Applications will be accepted online only within this period.
Download Ruthven Towers Brochure